Here at A1 Diagnostics we have been approved by VOSA to carry out MOT testing on many cars and vehicles of many types especially German manufactured vehicles from Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Skoda and more. We have been getting families and commercial vehicles roadworthy at the right prices and have been doing so for many years from our vehicle service garage pictured below.
Here are photos of a recent car going through our MOT test lane at our Cardiff based garage workshop, this vehicle was being tested and carried out by our mechanics who have years of experience in the motor trade who are highly trained, we invest heavily in technology and our mechanics have access to all the latest equipment and technology giving you best and most reliable vehicle servicing.
Here are five great reasons to use our MOT service and why you should consider getting your MOT with A1 Diagnostics.
1) We won’t be beaten on price, contact us to let us know what price you were quoted and we will match or beat it.
2) We have all of the latest state of the art equipment and invest heavily in technology which enables us to give the most reliable vehicle service work.
3) Our mechanics are highly trained and have years of experience in MOT servicing, when you bring your car in for an MOT you can be confident that you will receive a reliable inspection and if there is a problem we can let you know before any work is undertaken.
4) We are certified with the RMI (Retail Motor Industry) and the TSI (Trading Standards Institute), which is testament to our professionalism and outstanding workmanship.
5) We have many testimonials from customers who have been happy with our vehicle service work, some of these testimonials are outlined below.
Here are just a couple of many testimonials recently given to us by our happy customers happy with the service they have received at our vehicle service garage based here in Cardiff.
Beth Edwards said,
“I’ve had two MOTs at A1 Diagnostics and I’ve had great experiences both times! Really nice, honest staff.”
Neil Ware Jones said,
“Repaired my turbo, I’m very happy with the service and team.”
Karl Harris said,
“Wonderful people and service as always from A1 Diagnostics. My car had a whole host of engine problems but it’s now running like a dream. Thank you again”
Matthew Brown said,
“Really happy with my Fiat Punto repair after its MOT fail. I expected a fair old bill on this car due to its age but I was delighted with the cost. I’m also really happy with how clean the car was when I got it back. That’s probably the cleanest it’s ever been!”
Lucy Ann Evans said,
“I was sent here by the garage I bought my car from to resolve an issue with the brake pad warning light. A1 fixed this with a new set of brake pads all the way around. I have recently had another problem with a noise coming from the engine after a crash. I feel the garage went above their duties as not only did they identify and fix the problem, but they also helped with the insurance company and the Audi garage. Normally I don’t like going to garages, but A1 made me feel really welcome, and as a plus, there’s always a free coffee on offer I definitely would recommend this garage.”
MOT testing at the right price
We don’t just have one test lane but we have two, a class 4 and class 7 MOT test lane to ensure a comprehensive level of service, which is just one of the reasons we have so many testimonials from happy customers. We are also able to offer MOT testing at the right price, delivering a cost efficient service without compromising on quality. Our MOT testing costs £54.85 for cars, and £58.60 for vans and trucks.
There’s no need to worry if your vehicle does not pass the MOT test. We will find the fault and repair your vehicle quickly and efficiently to get you back on the road in the shortest possible time.
Contact A1 Diagnostics
For any further information or to book your car in for a service at our garage pictured below please use the contact details below.
A1-Diagnostics and ECU Repairs
64 Sloper Road
Tel: (029 20) 220380
Fax: (029 20) 223172
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 6:00pm
When your out on the road is your car or vehicle vibrating you to death. Well if it is then...