A1 Diagnostics have all the latest Mercedes equipment and technology needed to diagnose fault codes. Fault codes such as B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 in Mercedes vehicles and cars can be fully repaired from our garage workshop pictured below.
When you experience a fault like B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 with your Mercedes vehicle you will get a fault code. This fault code will then explain what the symptoms are and what you need to do to service the vehicle. This month we are going to be looking at Mercedes vehicle fault codes and we start off with B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850.
Mercedes Fault Code: B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850
The B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 is a MERCEDES-BENZ fault code and is related to the purge flow sensor circuit, the specific nature of the fault code is shown below.
• B1703 Intermittent No Start in AAM Immobiliser Module
• B1729 PSE Pneumatic system door lock Control Module A37
• B1736 Navigation system’s CD Player: Check General CD, Check CD data block, Flimsy CD data
• B1768 Faulty open data flap limit switch (0025) Front flap
• B1773 HRA: Zero position programming has not yet been carried out or is not possible
• B1850 Electric seat adjustment front right: CAN communication interrupted with DCMC1000 Traction System Control Module
What are causing these fault codes to be displayed are listed below.
• Faulty Seat Driver Recline Forward Switch
• Seat Driver Recline Forward Switch harness is open or shorted
• Seat Driver Recline Forward Switch circuit poor electrical connection
• Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Any of the points raised above can be why the B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 fault code is being displayed, your Mercedes vehicle will need immediate assistance to avoid any further damage to the car.
We have Mercedes mechanics with over 20 years’ experience servicing B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 fault codes
The B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 fault code is a common occurrence. The B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 we can diagnose and fix quickly and reliably. We have mechanics that can fix the B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 fault code that have over 20 years’ experience working in our Mercedes garage, so, when you leave your Mercedes vehicle with us it is in safe hands.
A1 DIAGNOSTICS HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO ENSURE A TOP-LEVEL SERVICE
When you experience a B1703, B1729, B1736, B1768, B1773, B1850 fault you will need a garage with all the latest vehicle technology to service and repair the fault. A1 Diagnostics have all the technology needed to ensure your Mercedes vehicle is serviced reliably at the most affordable prices.
If you have any queries or experience a Mercedes fault code get in touch and let us look at your vehicle and we will get you back out on the road quickly and efficiently.
Contact A1 Diagnostics
Get in touch today for expert advice or to book your vehicle in for an appointment we are happy to help you with any queries you have.
64 Sloper Road
Tel: (029 20) 220380
Fax: (029 20) 223172
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm